Senior Software Engineer based in Berlin, Germany
👨💻 Technical Experience
Senior Software Engineer @ Tignum GmbH (Jan 2018 - Present)
Teach and coach tangible solutions to enhance the personal readiness of leaders and their teams.
- Development of Spring Boot and Spring MVC Web Services (REST APIs) using J2EE Components
- Project has interaction of REST APIs to external applications
- Worked as Android Application using Kotlin to develop interface that connects the app with Backend Services
- CI/CD migration from Jenkins to GitHub Actions
- Prototyping Backend Kotlin Project with Ktor
- Developed jMeter tests for load testing of Backend Services
- Mentoring team members.
- Technologies used: J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Android Development, Kotlin, Python, AWS, SQS, RDS, EC2, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, IntelliJ, JPA – Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, Kibana, Github Actions.
- Blogs: GitHub Action VS Jenkins
Software Engineer @ HealthCarion GmbH (Apr 2012 - Dec 2017)
Patient tracking for Hospitals and Retirement home using Bluetooth Devices. Also provided PRE/POST OP alarms using location.
- Development of Software Solution which provides new opportunities in the areas of process management and patient safety.
- Design and development of J2EE Software Components and GUI Vaadin Framework Components.
- Developed a wrapper framework over Selenium Framework for automated GUI Testing.
- Developed an Android Application which can be used as a replacement for real devices. (e.g. Patient call device)
- Worked on a project to interface third party Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) devices with Raspberry pi using Python.
- Implementation of specific customer demands and integration into our existing Software Solutions including design of database, Backend and Web User Interface.
- Managing application building using Jenkins and Maven.
- Technologies used: J2EE, Vaadin Framework, Android Development, Python, Shell scripting, GWT, Java Script, CSS, JPA-Hibernate, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins, Eclipse
Masterarbeit (Master Thesis) @ Jesta Digital now Freenet Digital (Sep 2011 - Mar 2012)
Leading global provider of next generation entertainment content and services for the digital consumer.
- Worked on master thesis topic, “Automization of the Java EE Server monitoring configuration using RESTful APIs.”
- Developed a Command Line Tool to perform Bulk Operations over Monitoring Server using RESTful APIs.
- Technologies used: J2EE, Wickets Framework, JPA- Hibernate, JUnit, Zabbix Monitoring System, REST api from Zabbix, Eclipse
Web Application Developer Intern @ Texas Instruments GmbH (Mar 2011 - Aug 2011)
Pioneers in the transition of the world from vacuum tubes to transistors and then to integrated circuits (ICs)
- Managed Equipment Reservation Tool Application, which was mainly used to reserve Testing time, Engineering time for wafer testing process.
- Developed a Cron Scheduler which loads data to local database from remote data warehouse.
- Performed SQL Query Tuning tasks as well.
- Technologies used: JSPs, jQuery Framework, JUnit, UML tools, PHP, Netbeans
Software Engineer @ SoftCorner (Sep 2008 - Dec 2009)
Product development for different companies and banks in India.
- Worked on the company’s product Flamingo – Any database to any database object migration tool. This tool migrates database objects like tables and views, constraints like primary keys, foreign keys and unique keys.
- Worked for a client, LOYAL3, USA to develop HTML Scrapper to extract information from brokerage accounts. The scrapper can authenticate itself on multiple brokerage sites and displays the aggregated information.
- Worked with Datagenuis, USA. The main tasks were to clean up the database and tune the existing data extraction queries. Performed DBA activities like database creation, schema creation, backups.
- Technologies used: Core Java, Swing Framework, JSP’s, Spring Framework, Spring Security, AJAX, Oracle Analytics, NetBeans
Programmer Analyst Trainee @ Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Aug 2007 - Sep 2008)
Biggest Banking backend provider in India.
- Trained in Core Java, Java – Web.
- Worked with Wellington Management Company, Boston, USA. The company serves as investment adviser or sub-adviser for client portfolios.
- Managed their two applications Statserver and Datamart.
- Was a member of support team
- Technologies used: Core Java, Java Web, Oracle SQL – PL/SQL
Under graduation Intern @ College of Military Engineering (Jul 2006 - Jun 2007)
- Worked on a research project “Pattern Recognition Algorithm Development for Digital Images Using Automated Techniques”. The project dealt with classification of Satellite images into different user defined feature classes. The project tried to overcome the drawbacks of the classical classification techniques by using extra classification attributes
- Technologies used: Microsoft Visual C#, Microsoft Access, Visual Studio
🧑🎓 Education and Qualification
Masters in Software Engineering for Industrial Application
University of Applied Sciences, Hof - Hof, Germany (Feb 2010 - Mar 2012)
Final Score: 1,4 (1,0 – Best)
Bachelor of Engineering – Computer
Pune University - Pune, India (2003 - 2007)
78.73% (100% – Best)
🏆 Honors and Awards
4th Rank out of 2269 Students
👨🎨 Personal skills and Competences
- TELC – B1 German Language Certification
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) – Java 5 – 84%
- Cognizant Certified Professional – (CCP) – Core Java
- Cognizant Certified Professional – (CCP) – Oracle – SQL/PLSQL
- Cognizant Certified Professional – (CCP) – Visual C#
- Cognizant Certified Professional – (CCP) – Investment Management (L1)
- Cognizant Certified Professional – (CCP) – Banking and Financial Services (L0)
👨🏫 Courses & Trainings
- Attended the course on SAP R/3 Enterprise - PS Project System in University of Applied Science, Hof.
- 40 hours of training for Oracle – DBA Fundamentals – I
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test – 4th Level
- English (Fluent)
- Marathi (Native)
- German (Basic)
- Hindi (Sound Knowledge)
- Japanese (Basic)